GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. 1. Validity
These General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply from 1.1.2018.
2. Order confirmation, scope of supply and services
- The content of the order confirmation is decisive as regards the supplier’s scope of supply and services. You are deemed to have been recognized as a customer if it lodges no objection within five working days of receipt of the order confirmation.
- Changes will only be taken into account if the reorganization can be performed by the supplier and/or the manufacturer with regard to production planning without any further ado. It may entail an adjustment in the confirmed delivery date.
- Material width and weight indications are approximate and are not binding.
- The minimum order volume is five metres per quality and colour or running metres in the case of broadcloth. The minimum amount that may be invoiced per order is CHF 100.00. For articles valued at less than CHF 100.00 and for small quantities of articles we will charge a lump sum of CHF 25.00 to cover expenses.
3. Delivery periods, delivery
- Almost all the articles on our price list are held at our warehouse in Basle. For other articles, the delivery periods will be clarified as precisely as possible. They are in no way binding and a failure to meet them will not entitle the buyer to cancel the order or lodge claims for compensation.
- The buyer is obliged to accept the delivery within 14 days of the date of delivery that is either confirmed or notified, the latter in case of delays in delivery. Any delay in accepting the delivery will entitle us to charge the additional costs incurred as a result.
- Only dispatch costs will be invoiced. The surcharge for express delivery amounts to CHF 30.00 minimum in addition to the usual transport costs.
- Any complaints must be substantiated and lodged within eight days of receipt of the articles.
- If articles are returned they must be in their original state. In order to defray the additional costs and work associated with returns we will charge 20% of the value of the articles or at least CHF 25.00.
6. Prices and terms of payment
- Prices are understood to be in Swiss francs (CHF) plus 7.7% VAT. We reserve the right to change prices in every case.
- 10 days 3% discount, 30 days net. Net cash for orders up to CHF 300.00. Default interest 6% p.a.
- Ready-to-made orders with fabrics from external companies: net cash.
- Carnival fabrics and Haussmann products: net cash
- For new customers, we reserve the right to only hand over or send the articles after payment in advance, a direct cash payment or a down payment of at least 50% of the value of the articles.
7. Reservation of title
- The articles remain the property of Schlegel & Co AG, Basle until they have been fully paid for. The articles are subject to prior sale.
8. Withdrawal from the contract
- The customer may only withdraw from the contract if written agreement is reached with Schlegel & Co AG.
- The customer may not withdraw from the contract if ready-to-made articles are involved. In such cases, the customer is fully liable for compensation.
9. Amendments, place of jurisdiction and place of performance
- Any amendments to these General Terms and Conditions of Business must be drafted in writing.
- The place of jurisdiction is Basle. Swiss law is applicable
|Telefon: +41 61 279 97 80|
|Telefax: +41 61 279 97 99|